Prev: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-) Next: [GZG] Re: NSL Ships - Names & SDN

Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

From: Jonathan White <jonbwfc@m...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:18:51 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

On 15 Mar 2007, at 10:54, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Not quite sure what you mean here - do you mean the big 4-up drive
> units on the sides?
I'm  a gamer, not an aerospace engineer :). They're a set of four
long vaguely rectangular(ish) objects with a 'fin' at one end that
appear to sit on the side of the main rear structure.

> If so, they are fully symmetrical - one block of 4 either side -
> and are the main engines. If so,  I think I might be able to see
> what you are seeing, the perspective and angle can make the
> starboard unit appear (or not appear!) hidden in the portside
> photo....
> Nothing was changed on the minis between photos except the posing
> of the group!  ;-)
Fair enough. Thanks!

       Jon

Prev: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-) Next: [GZG] Re: NSL Ships - Names & SDN