Prev: Re: RE: Re: [GZG] New NSL ship naming...? Next: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:35:14 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 01:00, Star Ranger wrote:
> GZG wrote:
> > I've just taken some very hasty first pics of the new NSL ship
> > classes that came out of the master mould today - pics have been
sent
> > to Paul (for the GZG site), to Dean for Star-Ranger and to John
> > Lerchey for his site; hopefully whoever gets them posted first can
> > let you all know where to look!  ;-)
>
> I have the pics up on my Full Thrust page, click on the thumbnails for
> larger versions of the pictures.
> http://www.star-ranger.com/FullThrust.htm

Yum. I guess that means I can stop repainting my current fleet,
and just buy more models at Salute.

Looks like at least one spinal mount weapon there...

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: RE: Re: [GZG] New NSL ship naming...? Next: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)