Prev: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-) Next: RE: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

RE: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:51:21 -0400
Subject: RE: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)

Very impressive! I really like them.

-----Original Message-----
From: gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
[mailto:gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Star Ranger
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:01 PM
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

GZG wrote:
> I've just taken some very hasty first pics of the new NSL ship
> classes that came out of the master mould today - pics have been sent
> to Paul (for the GZG site), to Dean for Star-Ranger and to John
> Lerchey for his site; hopefully whoever gets them posted first can
> let you all know where to look!  ;-)

I have the pics up on my Full Thrust page, click on the thumbnails for
larger versions of the pictures.
http://www.star-ranger.com/FullThrust.htm

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-) Next: RE: [GZG] First look at new NSL ships! :-)