Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Hunter minis Next: Re: [GZG] New NSL ship naming...?

[GZG] New NSL ship naming...?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:54:49 +0000
Subject: [GZG] New NSL ship naming...?

Hi all,

To keep the Vacc-heads happy, the shipyards are busy again....

I'm calling for suggestions for NAMES for the new-construction NSL
that are currently on the slips - ones that sound good for the NSL
feel of Austro-Prussian Military, but don't clash with the old design
names. Feel free to post any suggestions you have, for some or all of
those below!  :-)

Class names are needed for:

Scoutship
Strikeboat
Corvette
Frigate
Light Cruiser
Patrol/Escort Cruiser
Heavy Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Heavy battleship/BDN
Superdreadnought

Light Carrier
Heavy Carrier
Escort Carrier

Fleet Auxiliary
Assault Transport
Orbital Bombardment Monitor
Attack Cruiser

New Light Fighter
New Heavy Fighter
(plus couple of other fighter names if possible, if we do extra
variants)

Note that this doesn't mean that ALL the above classes are ready yet,
but I'd like to get all the names lined up ready for the releases -
look out for news on the first batch very soon.....

Thanks!  :-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Hunter minis Next: Re: [GZG] New NSL ship naming...?