Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors Next: [GZG] [OT] Hunter minis

Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors

From: "Sylvester M. W." <xveers@g...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:58:52 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors

I'm looking at coming up with a hand-done adaptor to connect them with
the barrel clasp method some people (myself) use to mount ships, as
well as have them as an adaptor so I can mount the ships inside the
flight boxes that Ad Astra is making.... (though, if ninja magic comes
up with the 30/60 degree mounts, I may just skip the flight box
concept entirely....)