Prev: RE: [GZG] GZG Aliens List Next: [GZG] SUS - Sa'vasku

Re: [GZG] GZG Aliens List

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:35:33 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG Aliens List

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:57:20 -0800 (PST), "Jaime Tiampo" writes:
>Well then, guess I should just post to the main list then ;-)
>
>Jaime
>
>On Wed, March 7, 2007 5:22 pm, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au said:
>> G'day,
>>
>>> So where did the list go? It doesn't seem to by on the berkeley
system
>> anymore.
>>
>> Its been quiet for so long it was probably presumed dead and never
>> resurrected (or was overlooked) after the recent Berkley crashes.

It had been idle for so long, when we moved from majordomo to mailman,
I didn't port it over.	If there's enough of a flurry of bits on the
main list to annoy everyone, i can remake it, but till that happens
better to keep things here.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: RE: [GZG] GZG Aliens List Next: [GZG] SUS - Sa'vasku