Prev: Re: [GZG] FT vector movement systems Next: Re: [GZG] FT vector movement systems

Re: [GZG] FT vector movement systems

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:40:45 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT vector movement systems

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 08:45:05PM -0500, Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

>Well, as it turns out that is not quite enough for
>an accurate simulation.  The game AV:T actually had
>its start when the designer was brooding about that
>point.

Yes, I do know this and I've read the PDF. I took it into account when
designing the "Painfully Accurate Vector" rules.

The short version is "work out your delta-V for this turn as normal,
then apply only half of it to your current turn's movement".

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT vector movement systems Next: Re: [GZG] FT vector movement systems