Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: RE: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts1&2)

RE: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:38:13 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

G'day,

> How many people have ordered alien infantry, other than KV
> and acid-blood xenomorphs?

I know I'm forgetting some (going through our figure cabinet every so
often always ends with "oh I forgot I had those!") my list of alien figs
includes

Greys from various sources
Daleks
Tyrannids
Felinoids
Reptilians from various sources
2mm used as swarming hordes
Ursoids (kit bashed, yes I though Chewie and the Ewoks were cute, sue
me)
Wolfen
Shard
Cybernetic spidtaurs from somewhere (void maybe)
Canosians, Zoallans, Xeloxians, Trundlians and Kerbites from
Battlestations
Sa'Vasku and Starship trooperish bugs of various scales
Tyranids, kryomek and other aliens-based figs of various scales
(including Blacktree and Confrontation)
Robots from various manufacturers (including necrons, drones,
Copplestone terminators)
Kra'Vak and Predator-based figs (including see through ones, Denizen,
Copplestone)
A mix of Eldar and tau tanks, vtols and drones that I run in DS
Koraln
Syntha (the weirder bits)
Entomalian tanks
Phalons
A bunch of one-off miscellaneously weird shaped or movie inspired aliens
(MIB has a lot to answer for)
Various kit bashed wombats and octopus
Kit based 6mm humans that have been heavily kitbashed into bat-like 25mm
aliens

I've a bunch of different starship sets too (saucers, Narn, "accumulated
masses of tubes and beads" and Sa'Vasku and opisthobranch inspired
Phalons being amongst my favourites)

Cheers

Beth