Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 &2)

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:33:18 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 &2)

On Feb 27, 2007, at 2:26 AM, john tailby wrote:

> What do you mean "beyond the scope of GW".

By "beyond the scope" I really meant to say "beyond the scope of your
average 12 year old power gamer" which just so happens to be GW's
target market.

*I* see GW trying to model racial psychological differences but will
your average newb?  Will they see the models and go "neato!  I must
have them all!" or do they buy the 'dex and view it as a modeling of
psychological differences?  I would bet on the former...at least
initially.

Damo

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc