Prev: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc Next: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:49:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Aliens] was Re: FMA at EEC etc

I have.  I've a pile of 6mm bugs - which I assume are S'V, though I'm
making my own bug vehicles using bits and pieces from other companies.
And since there are no rules for said bugs in DS, which is where I'll be

playing them, I'll make up my own hive-mind and bio-vehicle rules as
well,
likely basing a lot of it off of the FB2 S'V fluff and rules.

I also have 6mm Kif, and if I could find decent lizard men and
felinoids,
I'd have them as well.

John

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University