Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors Next: Re: [GZG] Delafields - a poor image

[GZG] Delafields - a poor image

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:25:43 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Delafields - a poor image

Greetings, everyone,

While we're still waiting for those folks who took *good* photos of
the Delafields, I thought I would at least give those of you who have
been waiting to have a look at them a less-than-optimal view. Tossed
(gently) a couple of Delafields onto my scanner, alongside some of the
better-known or reasonably-well-known Major Powers ships (I don't have
a digicam, so can't take my own direct photos of said ships).

Link here:

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/delafields.jpg

~200 Kb.

Now you have a vague idea of what they look like. :-)

Many thanks to Joel Frock for creating them and to Jon T. for casting
and supplying them to ECC X. :-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors Next: Re: [GZG] Delafields - a poor image