Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors Next: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors

Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:15:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors

Interesting.

I really like the With Hostile Intent starship line too.

Jaime

On Fri, February 23, 2007 4:58 pm, sax@soundingrocket.com said:
> Try here:
>
> http://www.rattleheadgames.com/
>
> --Greg
>

> On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, VinsFullThrust@aol.com wrote:
>
>> What are these bases and connectors like?
>>
>> Vinnie, your German hitman with an italian  name...
>> free
>> email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
>> http://www.aol.com.

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember
if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
    George Burns

Prev: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors Next: Re: [GZG] Ninja Magic Magnetic Mounts and Connectors