Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: quote board Next: [GZG] I DEMAND A NARN BAT Squadron!!!

Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2)

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:21:10 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA at EEC: was Re: [GZG] Re: GZG ECC X: Indy's AAR (parts 1 & 2)

On Feb 21, 2007, at 8:44 AM, Roger Books wrote:

> FMA and BDS were being discussed over 5 years ago when I discovered
> GZG.	IIRC it may well have been 7 years.

There are times when I think a collaborative community approach will
go a long way towards making FMA and BDS appear before we're all dead.

It's not that hard really -- the open source world has shown that it
is possible to write much in a collaborative sense.  Once the various
sets reach publication quality they are simply moved to one of those
print on demand places.  GZG would, of course, have final say on the
printable version.

When you get right down to it...who cares more about the rules?  GZG
or Us?	In the end it's a win/win for everyone.

Damo

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: quote board Next: [GZG] I DEMAND A NARN BAT Squadron!!!