Prev: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes Next: [GZG] FMA Sheep at ECC XI

Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:56:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

> On 2/21/07, Paul M. M. Jacobus <paul@otd.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have to admit, whenever I miss ECC (like this year) is the Quotes
> Board
> > that always drives that home. Sounds like a good time, as always.
>
> Maybe it's because I've never been to an ECC, but I find about half
> the quotes leave me scratching my head or saying, "Guess you had to be
> there." I think what's needed is some more context...

Usually on the Quote Board people provide a little more context (or, at
least, what game was being played) to go along with the quotes. This
year,
very very few did that. :-/   I should have annotated where I at least
knew
the game being played).

Forgot two quotes. These were from my FMAS "Castle Wolfenstein" scenario
on
Sunday, where the NAC Marines and PA went back to 1944 Germany to stop
the
Nazis from acquiring and using 2179 high-tech weaponry in order to win
WWII.

John Lerchey (firing on a NAC Marine) : "I got a 2 and a 3."
Martin Connell: "I got a 6."
John Lerchey (readying his second action) : "Let's do it again!"

John Lerchey (referring to the PA trooper - Sgt Allan Bowden - in close
assault with the Pz IV) : "You know, if he kills the panzer we'll have
call him Allan the Wrench."

Mk

Prev: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes Next: [GZG] FMA Sheep at ECC XI