Prev: Re: [GZG] [Way OT] Re: ecc quotes Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

Re: [GZG] [Way OT] Re: ecc quotes

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:57:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Way OT] Re: ecc quotes

And as I'm clicking.. cause I'm demented... the account of the webpage
gets suspended..

Guess it was never ment to be..

Jaime

On Wed, February 21, 2007 10:33 am, Doug Evans said:

> Chris wrote on 02/21/2007 11:55:54 AM:
>
>> >That's a fair approximation of a shoggoth. I once had a
>> werewolf eaten by one in a Call of Cthulhu game. I didn't
>> even get a chance to roll... They be nasty (though I'm
>> more of a fan of Dark Young of
>> Shub-Niggurath, which paint up nicely...).
>>
>> I'm pretty sure we've allready seen a Dark Ewe of Sheep-Niggurath.
>
> Fellow worker walked up and told me to open The Register...
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/
>
> Then he clicked on an article:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/21/shep_fanciers_website/
>
> As I looked in horror, and kept repeating 'no, no, no, no'...
>
> He clicked on the link...
> http://www.adultsheepfinder.com/index.html
>
> I just closed my eyes, and held my head in my hands.
>
> He walked away; I could feel his evil gloat as I kept repeating 'no,
no,
> no, no'...

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember
if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
    George Burns

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Way OT] Re: ecc quotes Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes