Prev: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes Next: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

[GZG] [Way OT] Re: ecc quotes

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:33:37 -0600
Subject: [GZG] [Way OT] Re: ecc quotes

Chris wrote on 02/21/2007 11:55:54 AM:

> >That's a fair approximation of a shoggoth. I once had a
> werewolf eaten by one in a Call of Cthulhu game. I didn't
> even get a chance to roll... They be nasty (though I'm
> more of a fan of Dark Young of
> Shub-Niggurath, which paint up nicely...).
>
> I'm pretty sure we've allready seen a Dark Ewe of Sheep-Niggurath.

Fellow worker walked up and told me to open The Register...
http://www.theregister.co.uk/

Then he clicked on an article:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/21/shep_fanciers_website/

As I looked in horror, and kept repeating 'no, no, no, no'...

He clicked on the link...
http://www.adultsheepfinder.com/index.html

I just closed my eyes, and held my head in my hands.

He walked away; I could feel his evil gloat as I kept repeating 'no, no,
no, no'...

Prev: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes Next: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes