Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes Next: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:07:56 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes

Chris wrote on 02/21/2007 08:58:31 AM:

> >Well, it took a 6-year-old with a  Power Armor squad to
> decide to close-assault a shoggoth. Not the best idea of the game.
> >It took a 13-year-old with a PA squad to almost *succeed*
> in taking down a shoggoth (though *not* viea close-assault).
>
> A 13 year old with a 53-cheese-point squad, and *almost* succeed.

I never expect the best idea out of a six year old, but am often
delighted
when they buck my expectations.

I always give credit to a thirteen year old who can take advantage of
cheese; just disappointed when they demand it.

But, point taken, these sound NASTY. That would be surprising to whom?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes Next: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: ecc quotes