Prev: Re: [GZG] Test message -- did this get through? Next: RE: [GZG] Test message -- did this get through?

Re: [GZG] Test message -- did this get through?

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:21:28 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Test message -- did this get through?

>Testing!  Testing! I switched my gzg-l subscription to my Gmail
address;  if this doesn't go through, my next option is to move to
England and live in Jon's basement.  Might as well go straight to the
source. Thanks,Andreas

Er...before you do that, it might be a good idea to check what else is
living in Jon's basement.

A REALLY good idea.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Test message -- did this get through? Next: RE: [GZG] Test message -- did this get through?