Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

RE: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:18:16 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

We did try to get the WCC off the ground, ran into issues with key
personnel
being deployed.  Costs in the Bay Area are a bit steeper than Lancaster.
Player density seemed (at the time) to be a bit lower too.  I think I
still
have the youngest players present award in my house (my son was 5 at the
time).	Of course now I'm closer to The_Beast than SF <grin>  Maybe we
can
have a meet up at a Denver Con?

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn.com