Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] New Designs

Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:31:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

>  In a message dated 2/15/2007 1:17:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> indy.kochte@gmail.com writes:
>
> Why would it not be?
>
>  Just making sure..
> City of Cleveland, Ohio was actually closed and the National Guard in
the
> Northeast Ohio was put on alert for possible use in the city because
of the
> heavy snow storm we had for nearly 3 days..  And I am in the National
Guard
> and it was not pretty here

If ECC had been canceled, a notice would have been sent out from Jon D.
And
much hubbub would have brewed on the list. ;-)

Anyd anyway, Lancaster doesn't have the privilege of experiencing much
lake
effect snows. ;-)  Just a little icing. You will find it balmy and clear
there.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] New Designs