Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

[GZG] Re: [ZeroWear] New Designs

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:55:17 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Re: [ZeroWear] New Designs

> I've been impressed on how quickly relatively casual requests have
> become
> product. Makes me a little afraid to ask if something is even
> possible....

Ask away!

> Would it be possible to use two designs on the same shirt? Say, ESU
> icon,
> or Vac Head, on the front and Here At Ortillery Command on the back?

Yes. That is definitely possible. Any combo of designs you see is
possible, actually.

> Expensive, I'm sure, but I'm curious. Actually, I wouldn't mind
> wearing the
> Vac Head with 'Space sucking rocket jockeys, the lot of them'... ;->=

Hmmmm... You want that on the back? Same font as "Vac Head"? Light or
dark text?

> However, a pocket insignia FSE icon on the front with the reverse
> 'Dans le
> nuit...' would make the PERFECT gift for a certain friend.

Can do...  DONE!
http://www.printfection.com/ZeroWear/FSE-Pocket-Logo--Slogan-T-Shirt/
_p_660016

> I can't find anthing that suggests it's possible on the site,
> though I'd
> imagine not. Also, do you know if there's anywhere on the site that
> delineates light and dark colors?

I'm not sure. If worst comes to worse you can tell if they count it
as "dark" if they don't let the 50% off discount apply to it...

> *I feel the minutes ticking away...* :-.+

Not too late yet!

And FYI, I've corrected the Crew Unit design: "Not Expendable" (A not I)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert