Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:27:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

> So, just wanted to warn everyone to BE CAREFUL coming in to ECC.  I'd
> much rather see everyone crash into an asteroid/bunker/whatever across
> the table from me than on a highway coming down.  :-)

Mike, I don't think we'll be on the highway at the same time, so I don't
think there's any chance of me crashing into you.

:-D

For everyone else:
http://www.erh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?site=ctp&FcstType=text&Map
Type=3&site=ctp&CiTemplate=1&map.x=300&map.y=233

The Canadians (some of them, anyway) are apparently bringing swimsuits
and
suntan lotion for the weekend.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert Next: RE: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert