Prev: [GZG] [ZeroWear] New Designs Next: [GZG] [ECC] Weather Alert

Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] New Designs

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:39:29 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ZeroWear] New Designs

I've been impressed on how quickly relatively casual requests have
become
product. Makes me a little afraid to ask if something is even
possible....

Would it be possible to use two designs on the same shirt? Say, ESU
icon,
or Vac Head, on the front and Here At Ortillery Command on the back?
Expensive, I'm sure, but I'm curious. Actually, I wouldn't mind wearing
the
Vac Head with 'Space sucking rocket jockeys, the lot of them'... ;->=

However, a pocket insignia FSE icon on the front with the reverse 'Dans
le
nuit...' would make the PERFECT gift for a certain friend.

I can't find anthing that suggests it's possible on the site, though I'd
imagine not. Also, do you know if there's anywhere on the site that
delineates light and dark colors?

*I feel the minutes ticking away...* :-.+

The_Beast