Prev: Re: [GZG] [ADMIN] List test 2 Next: RE: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

RE: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

From: "John Brewer" <jbrewer@w...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:43:50 GMT
Subject: RE: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

(tries to make voice sound like the opening to "One Step Beyond" by
Madness)

HEY, YOU!  DON'T DO DAT!  DO DIS!!

These are not "offical" but these will save you time making up SSD's for
the NAC...

http://members.iinet.net.au/~stub/Full%20Thrust.html

JBrewer@webtv.net

"Always strive to be a good person.  If you can't do that, at least
strive to be someone other than an asshole."