Prev: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships Next: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

[GZG] [ZeroWear] - Valentine/President's w/e sale

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:26:54 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [ZeroWear] - Valentine/President's w/e sale

Folks -

Printfection sent me a postcard yesterday:

There's a 4 day sale starting 12:01 Tomorrow Feb 14, to 11:59 Feb 17.
All the white and light color T-shirts in the ZeroWear store will be
50% off with the promotion code "FIRSTBIRTHDAY" for that time. Dark
colors are not on sale, though.

50% off is not bad at all, so if you were on the fence about it,
might be worth a look. I will be bringing my computer to ECC, in case
there's a net link at the con. If not, I'll bring some version of a
catalog and should be able to take orders I can put in from home
before the sale closes on Saturday night.

http://www.printfection.com/ZeroWear

Noam

Prev: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships Next: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships