Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 19:51:55 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More new 15mm!

Hi all,

Following our "teaser" on TMP last week (for those of you who saw
it), we're happy to announce that we now have the promised 15mm SF
civilians/colonists IN PRODUCTION and ready for sale!

Five packs out now:

SG15-V1   Civilians/colonists pack A
SG15-V2   Civilians/colonists pack B
SG15-V3   Young civilians/colonists
SG15-V4   Techs and Crew
SG15-V5   Colonial Security

All packs contain 8 figures, as 2 each of 4 different miniatures; all
at 2.50 GBP per pack.

We'll have stocks of all of these at Hammerhead on Sunday, so come
and see us there if you can!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card