Prev: [GZG] Decals Express Next: Re: [GZG] Decals Express

Re: [GZG] Decals Express

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 20:33:52 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Decals Express

Heh.  And I had planned to keep 'em sekrit until after the cheese game.
:)

No harm done.

BTW, I haven't managed to update the website in a LONG time, and we've
been looking to set up a new one (which I also haven't really had time
to do!).

If any of you are inexpensive website developers, get in touch with me.

And yeah, I'll have a nice smattering of Sheep Hazard Placards at the
con. :)

Now to get back to flocking bases for my game!

See ya'll there!
Well... you know, for those of you who will be there.

:)

> Just got a sample of the soon-to-be-infamous Sheep Hazard Placards.
Cool!