Prev: Re: [GZG] ping Next: Re: [GZG] ping

Re: Re: [GZG] ping

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:19:18 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] ping

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007, Ken Hall wrote:

> Frontier defense as designed by the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of
Traal...whaddya gonna do? ;-)

Me?  I'm getting out my towel and covering my head.  I'll try to go
right
through the defenses.  If the only defenses are RBBT designed, I'll
waltz
right through.

If there are additional defenses that aren't RBBT designed, there's a
towel
over my head, I'll be blissfully unaware of my impending death.

Mike

P.S. And for few those who don't know about the RBBT:
The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal is a creature that hails from the

planet of Traal, and will eat anything. If you are to encounter one, the

Guide tells you that it's impossible to slay, so you should wrap a towel
around your head. This creature is so mind-bogglingly stupid that it
assumes that if you can't see it, then it can't see
Gzg-l mailing list
Gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

Prev: Re: [GZG] ping Next: Re: [GZG] ping