Prev: Re: [GZG] EMP Weapons on Fighters Next: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:01:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

On Jan 30, 2007, at 12:34 AM, <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> wrote:

> For the uneducated in the audience (namely me) how do you do that in
> this situation? All the bits worth having (including the production
> sites are all in the "built-up" areas) the plains are only just
> ticking
> over and beyond mines there is little out there so I'm not sure what
> you'd gain.

You gain control of the ground...highway systems....rail, etc.

What is better?  Having 100% control of a city or control of the
infrastructure forming the connective tissue between that one city
and all the others around it?

Damo

Prev: Re: [GZG] EMP Weapons on Fighters Next: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual