Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:54:07 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

G'day,

> I'm pretty sure that even if they can eat the canned goods in human
> cities, they will run out and likely didn't bring many farmers.

Based on this comment I don't think my fiction has made something clear
(or as clear as I had hoped), the only good agricultural land (the
"agri-centres") are associated with the settlements. The open areas on
Mars don't yet support Terran agriculture and I hadn't thought they
would support Kra'Vak either, though it is a possibility I could write
in in the future if it worked better that way.

> Depends.  You want to change tanks, it takes a lot more than
> to make silly string to look for tripwires.

Ok. What time are you talking about for major equipment?

> TTP Tactics, Techniques, Procedures.

Thanks.

> No comment.

Ok understandable, is there a historical resource any one on the lift
knows of that could help on that topic?

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual