Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm gunsleds: urgent question Next: [GZG] [ECC} Carnage con Sheep

Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:49:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

JohnA said:
> You're also coming close to raising the question of 'why bother going
> into the town at all'?  I mean, if the KV are going to defend like
> lunatics and rig most buildings for demo, then you don't get anything
> out of it.

That point occurred to me also. If between you and the KV, you're going
rubble the city, then why not drop a nuke, or a few FAEs, and do it all
at
once? Sending the infantry in has the advantage of being thorough, but
it's
expensive in terms of manpower, materiel, and time.

Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm gunsleds: urgent question Next: [GZG] [ECC} Carnage con Sheep