Prev: [GZG] Among the Heroes Next: Re: [GZG] Among the Heroes

Re: [GZG] Among the Heroes

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:09:30 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Among the Heroes

>On Hammer's Slammers: Anybody see a US source for the rules and minis?
I've only found one so far (On Military Matters) and they only seem to
have the first book or a "starter pack" with the first
>book and some minis (15mm), none of the 25mm minis or the second book.

If GZG has it, I recommend that you order from them. You will probably
get it faster than you would from most companies in the US (certainly
faster than from any company I've ever ordered from, except perhaps
Steve Jackson).

Prev: [GZG] Among the Heroes Next: Re: [GZG] Among the Heroes