Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers Next: [GZG] The violence of the lambs (Was: Glad I am still on list....)

Re: [GZG] List question

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:33:07 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] List question

On 1/21/07, Daniel Casquilho <danielc@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Oh and Allan, I must have missed your post but if you feel like trying
again send me your
> Yahoo name as well. I understand when it is hard to be a part that you
loose interest.But
> I would love to have you on the group.

Thanks, Daniel, but I'm not really interested. I'm on too many Yahoo
groups as it is, some of which I haven't visited in over six months.

I'd be interested if the e-mailing of messages worked. Because of the
bounce issues I'd have to read it on their web forum, and I'm afraid
it would just end up being yet another group I didn't check very
often.

This is the reason I don't care for the idea of moving this list to a
web forum, by the way.

I know some of the technical guys are looking at getting this mailing
list on something more stable than Berkeley. It would probably be as a
mailing list, which is good. If it had to become a web forum I'd
consider joining it as it would be my only GZG contact.

To be quite honest, with no new game content in an awful long time
(lots of new miniatures of course, but I have plenty unpainted right
now) and no local game group I find my interests shifting elsewhere...

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers Next: [GZG] The violence of the lambs (Was: Glad I am still on list....)