Prev: [GZG] {GZG Fiction] On This Day Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Scale in the Tuffleyverse

Re: [GZG] List question

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 21:29:18 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] List question

On 1/20/07, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au> wrote:

> How much cross coverage is there between here and the yahoo groups?

I haven't belonged to the GZG Yahoo groups in years.

For some reason Yahoo seems to get too many false bounce messages from
me, so I typically don't have Yahoo group messages e-mailed to me.
That means I check online, which means I tend to miss things in those
groups i don't visit regularly. Right now the only group I've been
visiting with any regularity is the Wild Talents group.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: [GZG] {GZG Fiction] On This Day Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Scale in the Tuffleyverse