Prev: Re: [GZG] A bit quiet Next: Re: [GZG] A bit quiet

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm packs for SG15!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:23:09 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm packs for SG15!

Stargrunt 15mm SF infantry:

As promised in our "teaser" just before Xmas, the first new releases
for 2007....

NEW SG15 RELEASES - all out now!
These should all be up on store soon, with pictures.

SG15-A6 NAC Marines in berets, prone and kneeling (8 figs)
£2.50
SG15-N6 NSL Jagers, prone and kneeling (8 figs) 		£2.50
SG15-O5 OUDF infantry in helmets, prone and kneeling (8 figs)
£2.50
SG15-T5 FCT troopers in helmets, prone and kneeling (8 figs)
£2.50
SG15-F5 FSE Legionnaires in helmets, prone and kneeling (8 figs)
£2.50
SG15-C5 Colonial Militia in caps, prone and kneeling (8 figs)
£2.50

SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER for two weeks only:

For every FIVE packs of SG15 infantry you buy, you will get a SIXTH
PACK FREE! This offer is valid until Sunday 28th January 2007. For
every six packs you order from the SG15 infantry range, we will only
charge for five. This offer includes the new January releases and all
other SG15 infantry pack codes. Usual terms and conditions apply, but
please note that if you have one of our January 2007 discount coupons
from our Christmas special offer, you CAN combine that with this
offer!
Please order all required packs as normal, and we will deduct the
cost of the free pack(s) at the time of processing your order; the
automated order confirmation email will show the full retail cost of
all packs.

Happy New Year from GZG!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] A bit quiet Next: Re: [GZG] A bit quiet