Prev: Re: [GZG] Power Projection News Next: Re: [GZG] Power Projection News

Re: [GZG] Power Projection News

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 09:30:18 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Power Projection News

> Our second deal is that we're taking over the Traveller line of
> miniatures from MegaMiniatures,

Not exactly gone, but there is

> and will be creating new miniatures for starships of the
> Traveller universe; our first run of miniatures will be
> matching the ships found in Power Projection.

Not sure I have a comment, but do wonder a few things, such as what
MegaMiniatures and Steve Jackson Games reaction would be, and if this
isn't
quite a bit for Burnside's group to bite off, especially as he's already
split between Star Fleet Games and Ad Astra, a bit too busy to respond
my store's queries.

We'll see...

The_Beast