Prev: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Battle of the Two Moons - 4 of 4 Next: RE: [GZG] [OT]Mid Life Refit

Re: [GZG] [OT]Mid Life Refit

From: Zoe and Carmen Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:33:00 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT]Mid Life Refit

Hi to one and all.

After an extensive mid-life refit and field upgrade, I'm back in
service.

As it turns out, less work needed doing than first thought, and the
results of the surgery were not just better than I'd expected, or better

than I'd hoped, but better than I thought physiologically possible.

OTOH I was even weirder internally than anyone expected.

To everyone's surprise (mine too) it was confirmed during surgery that a

normal male to female sex reassignment operation was impossible as I was

not male, but Intersexed, and didn't have the right bits internally. The

more complex procedure, where the surgeon constructs the new female bits

out of the bits that would have been female in a natal woman, even if it

means moving stuff around a lot more, was a resounding success, the
tissue was in many cases already partly feminised.

No wonder things felt uncomfy in the past - and rather than having to
learn a new body-map, as most do, I already had the female neural
device-drivers installed for the new peripherals.

I'll still take months to heal completely, but the result is excellent.
It does raise new medical questions though, and makes the fact that I
managed to be a biological father even more astounding.

All the best, Merry Xmas etc and Happy New Year,
Zoe

--
Zoe & Carmen Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Battle of the Two Moons - 4 of 4 Next: RE: [GZG] [OT]Mid Life Refit