Prev: [GZG] Andromeda Ascendant Next: RE: [gzg] Store links to beta test rules [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

[GZG] The accidental capital ship

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 11:17:11 -0800
Subject: [GZG] The accidental capital ship

So, while cleaning up the ol' storage unit the other day, my wife
stumbled
onto something curious.  "Isn't this one of your GZG ships," she asks
me.

At first glance, I thought it was one of my battleships.  Upon further
investigation, I found that it was not one of my metal minis, but the
superstructure from a WW2 U.S. aircraft carrier.  Flipped upside down,
it
looks very much like an NSL hull.  I am thinking of using it as either
another class of Battleship or possibly even a large support
ship/tender.

Eli

Prev: [GZG] Andromeda Ascendant Next: RE: [gzg] Store links to beta test rules [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]