Prev: [GZG] spray guns, or Introducing the Pocket Camel Next: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

RE: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 10:29:14 +0000
Subject: RE: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

Having seen the Ortillery T-Shirt and shown it to a friend, he got bored

reading it before he got to the end. As a text on the front I do feel it
is
too long. Something shorter, as previously suggested, would be better
IMHO.

Nice work on the whole range though. When I am less broke I hope to put
an
order in.

Richard