Prev: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Update Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust scenarios

[GZG] re: Full Thrust scenarios

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:17:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] re: Full Thrust scenarios

>From: Andy Skinner

>My friend wants to give Full Thrust a try.

>I know there are various scenarios out there on different >websites.
 What would be really neat would be a scenario
>repository, where you could browse by number of players, maybe have
>a rating by those who have tried it, etc.
>
>Any suggestions for scenarios?

My suggestion is: design your own scenario.  It's a lot of fun.  GZG
provides a lot of history and background (none of which I use; we
play in the Traveller universe).  Use that as inspiration.  Remember
that most battles are not about one side trying to destroy as many
enemy ships as possible.  Be creative.	Read some history.  Look at
your technology.

--Glenn

Prev: [GZG] [ZeroWear] Update Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust scenarios