Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust scenarios Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust scenarios

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust scenarios

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:25:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust scenarios

> My friend wants to give Full Thrust a try.  He has been skeptical
about
> spaceship games in the past, but thought the rules (he skimmed online
> recently) looked fun this time through.  But I want the game to be
_fun_,
> and I think a scenario will probably help.  When we're teaching
someone with
> a few ships, we seem to fly at each other and then circle, and it
seems
> silly after a while.
>
> I know there are various scenarios out there on different websites.
What
> would be really neat would be a scenario repository, where you could
browse
> by number of players, maybe have a rating by those who have tried it,
etc.

> Any suggestions for scenarios?
>
> I've got a Japanese fleet, though I may use NAC ship designs for
> them.  The other fleet may be a mixture of Micromachines and
conversions,
> unless my son gets his Kravak together.

Don't think there is one resource repository for scenarios, but at this
link:
http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/full-thrust.html
Just about 1/3 of the way down is a list of small to medium to large
scenarios I've put together for the GZG universe. They are mostly
NAC/ESU/NSL/FSE-specific, some have UNSC, one or two have Phalons or
Kra'Vaks. A couple of scenarios are unfinished ("Victoria, Search Of")
that
I just haven't had time to finish fleshing out.

Poll and pull and use as you would like.

Mk

Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust scenarios Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust scenarios