Prev: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear Next: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 22:58:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

Answering several:

>I'm assuming the main price difference should be between the avec
pocket
>and sans pocket; if so, I'd suggest another look at what you have up.

This big difference is actually between lighter and darker colors
(including the military green).
"Pocket designs) don't actially have fabric pockets. It's just the
pocket location on a T-shirt.

Other price jumps include front+back designs vs. one or the other.

>Otherwise, only one question: When did the Sa'Vasku become represented
by
>fried eggs, sunnyside up? ;->=

Since before our ancestors came down from the trees...

> Ok, the real question: why Printfection and not CafePress? Neither one
> accepts payment in what I call a safe manner, but one's been going a
lot
> longer. Just curious.

I read some reviews of price vs. quality and Printfection came out ahead
on quality.

> I think the "Ortillery Command" quote is overly long, and fights the
graphic for attention.
>It would have been better if it was just the Ortillery symbol and the
quote
>"We're not GOD, we just borrowed his 'SMITE' button".	Simple.

It was a style decision. I've seen T's with long slogans before. The
length of the slogan
is just as much a schtick as the graphic.

However, I could do a simpler version like the above wiht a relatively
larger graphic.

>RPG.net has a meme that fits: "Rocks fall. Everyone dies." Simpler;
>more succinct...

I like that. Ist it GZG enough to use?

> In fact, I wouldn't mind a hat with that. The symbol and the words
> "Ortillery Command" on the front. The phrase, "Rocks fall. Everyone
> dies." on the back...

Printfection doesn't do hats (yet?). But a design ligh that could go on
a shirt.

> For the front of a shirt; definitely.  For the back, not really.  I've
seen
>longer texts that still work.

> Common layout for this sort of thing would be the graphic + "Ortillery
> Command" on the front chest with the rest on the back (Or text
overlaying
> the graphic on the back).

Also doable. THe front/back designs are just a bit more expensve. I'll
play around. with them.

You can also expect to see some Full Metal Assault Sheep in the near
future.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear Next: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear