Prev: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear Next: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:39:19 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

On 12/7/06, John Brewer <jbrewer@webtv.net> wrote:
> I think the "Ortillery Command" quote is overly long, and fights the
graphic for attention.	It
> would have been better if it was just the Ortillery symbol and the
quote "We're not GOD, we
> just borrowed his 'SMITE' button".  Simple.

RPG.net has a meme that fits: "Rocks fall. Everyone dies." Simpler;
more succinct...

(It's not original to RPG.net. As far as I can tell, it's a meme for
an RPG campaign that has gone off the rails. The GM uses a deus ex
machina to end his campaign, killing all the PCs. Stereotypically a
comet or asteroid slams into the world. The explanation for what
happens has been distilled into those four words: "Rocks fall.
Everyone dies.")

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear Next: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear