Prev: Re: [GZG] Japanese colors? Next: Re: [GZG] Japanese colors?

Re: [GZG] Japanese colors?

From: martin connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 00:11:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Japanese colors?

suggestions!

Maybe I can mix them both in for infantry and powersuits. Since the
Japanese armor is somewhat exaggerated (suggestive of the historical
composite armor and flared helmet), I just don't want the paint job to
be too cartoony. The sculpt could easily lead to a GW-ish paint job.
Gack!

I'll follow Binhan's line of thinking and pull out my samurai references
books.

Just surprised nobody else seems to be using Japan. Seems all the fans
stick to FT fleets.

Regards,
Martin

Prev: Re: [GZG] Japanese colors? Next: Re: [GZG] Japanese colors?