Prev: [GZG] [RE] RE: [DS/SG] New markers from Litko Aero Next: Re: [GZG] [RE] RE: [DS/SG] New markers from Litko Aero

[GZG] Re: [Tactics-0] re: Full Thrust in bay area?

From: Kris Miller <traveller@3...>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 18:15:14 -0800
Subject: [GZG] Re: [Tactics-0] re: Full Thrust in bay area?

Hi Eric and Glenn,

Like Glenn said, the Tactics-0 group loves to play Full Thrust.  We
haven't played it in a while as we have many other games to play as
well (including a lot of Stargrunt and Dirtside coming up).  All
getting a game on the schedule takes is the willingness to run it.
Players always show up and usually someone else is even running the
game you want to play.

It looks like our next meeting will be at Game Kastle on December 23.
Glenn is running a Traveller RPG.  Game Kastle can be found through:
http://www.gamekastle.com

Cheers,
Kris