Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area? Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area?

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 21:42:23 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area?

Eric Foley wrote:

> I moved to the San Francisco bay area in April, and it occurred to me
> that there's almost got to be a few players on this list somewhere
> around here.	I haven't played Full Thrust for about four years (which

> is why I've been a lot less active on the list than I used to be) but
> I'd be interested in playing again.  I kept all my weird and wacky
> custom ship designs from the old days in a notebook and I've got scads

> of the old Micro Machines and what not to use as models.  Any
> potential takers?

I'm in San Francisco, currently finishing two Colonial fleets and one
Imperial (Star Wars); I should have painted, playable forces sometime in

early January.

--

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area? Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area?