Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area? Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Cheese Game

Re: Re: [GZG] Cheese Game

From: <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 21:41:22 +0000
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Cheese Game

> Roger said:
>> As a non-participant, I _definitely_ think [Honest Abdul] should be
available. Maybe that way he'll stop bothering the goats round here. <<

> Not "bothering", merely providing food and shelter for some animals
which were, as far as he knows, ownerless. <

Why am I suddenly certain of the reason that Oxfam have sold 6000
"buy-a-goat" gifts this Christmas? <B-/

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox, sometimes...
...and she chatters to me: Phil Atcliffe (atcliffe[at]ntlworld[dot]com)

Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust in bay area? Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Cheese Game