Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] FTCamp Map Next: [GZG] Cheese Game

Re: [GZG] [FT] FTCamp Map

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:39:25 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] FTCamp Map

On Dec 1, 2006, at 6:46 AM, mintroll-ft-list wrote:

> Evyn wrote:
>>>
>>> I thought I'd mention, the map for the campaign we're having is
>>> now online,
>>
>> What rule system are you using to generate the map and worlds?
>
> It's part from our campaign system, of our own design (though
> borrowing heavily from the likes of Diplomacy, VBAM, etc.). Follow
> my website link, it's FTCamp0.2, though not all the rules are
> written up online yet (I'm getting there).

Is cool, just wanting to look at someone else's campaign set up. I
have been beating
a system together from various sources based on ADB's campaign book
for Star Fleet
Battles. So other ideas right now are useful.

> The Map was designed by me, with the systems placed on a whim with
> randomly generated resources - I forget the exact distributions I
> used, it was random increments with minor random wobbles. I
> selected the eight starting worlds, then we had a random draw for
> start locations. As would typically happen I'm stuck in the middle
> of the map, enemies all around.

Hey an map is great.

Thanks for the info.

Evyn MacDude
infojunky@ceecom.net

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] FTCamp Map Next: [GZG] Cheese Game