Prev: Re: [GZG] Starter fleets Next: [GZG] Tech tree for campaign play [long] [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] Starter fleets

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:47:48 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] Starter fleets

In a message dated 11/22/2006 7:42:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fugugaipan@spikyfishthing.com writes:

On Wed,  November 22, 2006 1:45 pm, Magnus Alexandersson said:
>  Hi!
>
> I've decided to take the plunge into FT. I've decided to  get a
starter
> UNSC-fleet because I like their looks and I want to ask  you guys
which
> antagonist fleet I should get.

Well if you're	going for looks I'd go for the Imperial Japanese Navy.
They're great  looking ships. I have both the UNSC and the IJN	fleets.

The IJN are awesome ships as are the New NAC, and I am quickly liking
the
OUDF as well. Simple and yet completely affective..

Prev: Re: [GZG] Starter fleets Next: [GZG] Tech tree for campaign play [long] [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]