Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

[GZG] re: OT - Wish me luck

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:32:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] re: OT - Wish me luck

>From: VinsFullThrust@aol.com

>In a message dated 11/10/2006 6:58:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>aebrain@webone.com.au writes:
>
>>I'm  leaving for Thailand in 4 and a half hours, and an operation

>Wish me luck!

Good luck!

>Hope you see the ruins just north of Bangkok called Uyatepa, they
are
>awesome.   Good luck and have fun

Ayyuthaya, I think, is the usual transliteration from Thai.  The
ruins appear in Mortal Kombat and many other movies.  It's well worth
a visit.

Eat some good food while you're there and get a nice massage!  As
they say in Thailand, sanuk si krup!

--Glenn

Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?